Effective as of January 1, 2020
This Website is offered and available to users who at least 18 years of age or older and reside in the continental United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you are not authorized and should not visit, access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
In order to access and view the Website you will require internet access, and appropriate computer hardware and software, as indicated below:
- A personal computer or other device requires the use of the following hardware:
- A 1.0 GHz processor or faster, 1 GB memory, 3 GB hard drive space
- A personal computer or other device with following operating systems which is capable of accessing the Internet:
- Apple OS and macOS
- Google Android OS
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- An Internet web browser with capabilities to support a minimum 128-bit encryption Internet and supports the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Software which permits you to receive, access, print and save Portable Document Format “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 8.0 and above. Free download is available at https://www.adobe.com/
In addition, your computer hardware must be able to reliably run the software indicated above. You are also responsible for maintaining your own connection to the Internet.
We are not responsible for any software virus or other malware or malicious code that you may encounter. We suggest that you routinely scan your personal computers using a malware protection product. An undetected virus or other malicious software may corrupt and destroy your programs, files, and hardware. We recommend that you use appropriate anti-virus software, which is updated regularly.
You understand that you are solely responsible for installation, maintenance, and operation of your computer, computer peripherals, and software. You assume full responsibility of ensuring these requirements are met should any changes be made to your existing computer system. CSC is not responsible for any errors of failures of your computer or its software.
You must comply with any security procedures we require.
We are not liable for failures of electronic transmissions due to:
- Bounced e-mails (return e-mails to an undeliverable address)
- Full e-mail boxes or size or other limitations imposed on inbound e-mails
- Actions of "spam" filters or e-mail add-ons, plug-ins, rules, or filters applied by you or your e-mail, internet service, or other communications service provider
- Internet access problems
- Network failures
- Any other delays or visitor failure to receive electronic notifications
We also obtain information about your use of our Website by using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit web pages. The owner of the cookie (who may not be directly connected to the web page that set it – see Third Party Cookies below) can access the information that is stored in that cookie when you view web pages that include the cookie owner’s code. Cookies are widely used, are necessary for the correct function of many websites and can enrich the user experience. They may also be used to track user behavior.
We use different types of cookies to help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Consent to Cookies
We allow carefully selected third parties to place cookies via our website. These are cookies that are owned by external organizations. Below is a list of the third parties who may set cookies when you visit our website:
Google Analytics and Ads places cookies to track your use of our website. This tracking is anonymous and the data is used so that we can understand how our website is used and how to improve the experience that we offer our visitors.
Pardot, a provider of social plugins services, places cookies directly and through other, affiliated third parties to allow you to share content via social media, including Twitter LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Since the third-party cookies we use are set up and managed by third parties, we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Here are links to help you:
Other ways to manage cookies
You can also control or disable cookies in your web browser. How you disable cookies depends on which browser you use. All modern browsers allow you to change your privacy settings to prevent websites form planting cookies.
These settings will typically be found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu or by using 'Help' option. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful.
If you configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or it may not function as intended.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the terms CSC, Citadel Servicing, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. All content on the Website including but not limited to text, documents, images, pictures, graphics, logos, narration, sounds, illustrations, software, code, etcetera (“Content”) is proprietary and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. All brands, product names, logos, service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Other than for personal use only, no portion or element of the Website or its Content may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, transferred, displayed, published, sold, exploited, distributed or transmitted by any means without CSC’s prior express written consent, which in CSC’s sole discretion, may be withheld.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of California in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law; Choice of Forum And Venue; Waiver of Jury Trial
YOU AND WE EACH EXPRESSLY AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ANY COVERED DISPUTE.
Mandatory Binding Arbitration; Waiver Of Class Action
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ALL COVERED DISPUTES, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE(S) OF ACTION ASSERTED (INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR INJUNCTIVE, DECLARATORY, OR EQUITABLE RELIEF), SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION. CLAIMS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION INCLUDE CLAIMS THAT ARE MADE AS COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS CLAIMS, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, INTERPLEADERS, OR OTHERWISE. ARBITRATION REPLACES THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, AND YOU AND WE AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT THAT YOU OR WE MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE HAD TO A JURY TRIAL OR THE OPPORTUNITY TO LITIGATE ANY CLAIMS IN COURT BEFORE EITHER A JUDGE OR JURY.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BRING A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION (SUCH AS AN ACTION IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL) TO LITIGATE ANY CLAIMS IN COURT BEFORE EITHER A JUDGE OR JURY; NOR WILL YOU BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT BEFORE EITHER A JUDGE OR JURY.
Either you or we may require the submission of a Covered Disputes to binding arbitration at any reasonable time, even if a lawsuit or other proceeding has begun. If either you or we fail to submit to binding arbitration following a proper demand, the one who fails will bear all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, incurred by the other in compelling arbitration.
Each arbitration, including the selection of the arbitrator, will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, as applicable and administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") according to the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplemental Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Rules"), provided, that this Section supersedes any conflicting provision of the AAA Rules. Arbitration proceedings shall be held in AAA offices located in the State of California, County of Orange.
Arbitration fees shall be determined by the rules or procedures of the Arbitration Administrator, unless limited by applicable law. If the law that applies to this Agreement limits the amount of fees and expenses you have to pay, then no allocation of fees and expenses to you shall exceed this limitation. Unless inconsistent with applicable law, each party shall bear expense for its own attorney, expert and witness fees, regardless of which of party prevails in the arbitration.
All statutes of limitations that apply to any Covered Dispute apply to any arbitration between you and us.
You and we each agree to take all steps and execute all documents necessary to implement the arbitration. The arbitrator may hear and rule on appropriate dispositive motions as part of the arbitration proceeding, such as motions for judgments on the pleadings, summary judgment, or partial summary judgment. The arbitrator will decide any dispute regarding the enforceability of this Arbitration Provision. All parties (the AAA, the arbitrators, you and us) must, to the extent feasible, take any action necessary to ensure that an arbitration proceeding, as described in this Section, is completed within 180 days of filing the Covered Dispute with the AAA.
All parties agree to maintain confidential and not disclose the existence, content, or results of the arbitration, except for disclosures of information required in the ordinary course of business or permitted by applicable law or regulation. This provision will be liberally construed to ensure enforcement.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Citadel Servicing Corporation, 15707 Rockfield Boulevard, Suite 320, Irvine, CA 92618.